Thursday, October 25, 2007

A painful "Extraction"

Note: this story contains use of blood if you are easily frightened we urge you to take better care of yourself and step being a sissy.

Last Night (Oct 25th) My final baby tooth was wiggly and so I went to the bathroom and I put the plug in the sink and the "Extraction" begain. For 45 minutes OF PAIN!!!!!!!!! I finally got my tooth out after ripping and twisting I pulled it out and red stuff showered my teeth and I was up until 9:30.........pm. In the Morning a 5 dollar note was in my tooth cup but I wanted to keep my last tooth but I got a note instead.





By Cullum Peni

3 comments:

Room 3 - Outstanding said...

Wow Cullum It must have hurt just be careful your on your last legs now.

El Barto

Room 7 said...

baby teeth r anoying and when there wrigley they can hurt!!

ronny

Room 7 said...

you should have let it come out when it's ready

krista